Loading some great jobs for you...
- Develops and manages the analysis of actual results against planned objectives and presents data in a logical and clear format so that management can develop action plans. Manages the preparation of presentations to management on actual results, budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials. Analyzes emerging financial trends of the Company. Assists other areas in the preparation of statistical studies.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results with variances explained and recommendations for future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Serves as a technical liaison to both the accounting staff and to other departments, management, and staff by providing: financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis, and variance analysis.
- Supervises, coaches, develops, and prioritizes the workflow for senior Financial Analysts.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Detail-oriented and analytical mindset with ability to tailor to all levels of the organization
- Interacts with other Finance team members, sales, and call center management in the preparation and submission of daily, monthly, and annual forecast and reports including: project costing, business unit Profit & Loss presentations, variances vs, forecast, and headcount planning and forecasting.
- Supports senior management in business analysis and strategic initiatives.
- Leads process improvement initiatives and business metrics development.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level -Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study -Finance
Years Experience -Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Demonstrates ability to quickly understand complex businesses, including financial and operational aspects.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment
- Prior experience with Financial Planning & Analysis functions such as Forecasting, Budgeting & Long Range Planning
- Experience with building financial models & business cases that support company's strategic initiatives and identify opportunities/risks within the plan
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint; experience with Hyperion Essbase, Smartview, ThinkCell and OBIEE preferred.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer