There is a new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with 1:4 call. You will see 18 - 22 patients per day and the facility averages 80 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day, 80 deliveries per month
- Procedures: 15 percent C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, ob, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som