- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
- $120,030.00 -38,910.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
64 Shelburne Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
South Central Pennsylvania Breast Care clinic is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join an established medical group
- Must be a BE/BC Surgeon who has completed a Breast Fellowship to join their rapidly expanding women's services at their one-of-a-kind comprehensive women's center.
- Breast surgery only no general surgery.
- Requirements include knowledge of breast health, breast cancer, genetic counseling and testing using a patient pedigree, use and interpretation of ultrasound images.
- Experience in the OR setting, and performing biopsies and aspirations in the office setting.
- They have an active breast program that includes two dedicated breast conferences each month as well as a navigation services and ongoing quality initiatives.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to join an established medical group with a large practice
- Loan forgiveness or signing bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Employer sponsored 401K match
- Generous CME allowance
- Health Benefits
Located in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania-90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.