IT Landes is a growing employee-owned mechanical contractor with over 200 employees. The business started in 1929 in Harleysville, PA and we now serve home and business throughout the region. Our change from family-owned to employee-owned drives a sense of team and a level of cooperation that is very exciting. We are looking to add only GREAT people to the IT Landes team. Our goal of controlled growth currently leads us to seek a full-time Residential HVAC Install Trainee.
What you will be doing:
* Performing various HVAC Install related jobs on our residential job sites.
* Working with HVAC Install mechanics/foreman
* Some experience doing this type of work is helpful but not necessary. We are willing to train the right person.
* The ability to complete assigned work according to specifications.
* To ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* To bend, stoop and lift 50 lbs.
* Mechanical abilities.
* To be able to work with hand tools.
* Must be able to work in a safe manner.
* You must possess your own basic hand tools.
* Having a valid drivers license and transportation to get to work is necessary.
* Employee ownership since 2014 as an ESOP.
* Medical, Dental, Vision available.
* 401(k) benefit program.
* Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability Insurance.
* Company paid training program.
* Vacation paid time off and holidays.
Associated topics: air conditioning, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation