Mad Mex Canonsburg has an opening for a strong Assistant Kitchen Manager!
The Assistant Kitchen Manager assists the Kitchen Manager in all kitchen management functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion and cost control, safe food handling, and sanitation and cleanliness. You will often be the person in charge of not only running the restaurant, but leading and developing the staff.
A little bit about the perks:
- These salary positions offer benefits including profit sharing bonuses, company matched 401(k), health, dental and vision coverage and vacation days.
- They offer an opportunity to join a fun, exciting and GROWING company!
A little more about us:
- Mad Mex is in its 25th year in business.
- We are obsessed with offering the highest quality food, drinks, beers and service in a fun, funky, casual atmosphere.
- Our out of the ordinary menu has earned us fans and awards.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
To learn more about the position, or to apply directly on our website, please visit bigburrito.com/jobs
More detail about Mad Mex, please visit
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, backend, day manager, front end, general operations manager, gerente de cocina, gm, operations, restaurant general manager, shift leader