A multinational manufacturing firm located in the heart of Pittsburgh
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare cash balances on a weekly basis according to contractual obligations
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, compliance work, and special projects.
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 5 years related business experience
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel - Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA a strong advantage
The opportunity to work for a reputable firm with excellent company culture, exciting benefits, and fast-paced growing environment
The Senior Accountant role is an integral position for this large business services firm in the heart of Pittbsurgh. Experienced accounting candidates are encouraged to apply.