- Michael Page International - US
- $74,730.00 -113,690.00/year*
5154 Stanton Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
A multinational manufacturing firm located in the heart of Pittsburgh
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare cash balances on a weekly basis according to contractual obligations
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, compliance work, and special projects.
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 5 years related business experience
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel - Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA a strong advantage
The opportunity to work for a reputable firm with excellent company culture, exciting benefits, and fast-paced growing environment
The Senior Accountant role is an integral position for this large business services firm in the heart of Pittbsurgh. Experienced accounting candidates are encouraged to apply.
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.